Our mission is to help you look good and feel good in glasses…in a safe and healthy way. We will continue to do that with our unique blend of amazing independent eyewear, unrivaled optical expertise and customer service that is personal and makes your day!
The Ulla Eyewear team are more passionate than ever about providing you with truly individual service and taking time to tailor-make and experience for you.
We take great pride in keeping our clients and team healthy and safe.
Here is how we have modified our process for in-store appointments:
- BY APPOINTMENT- This gives us the opportunity to have a one-on-one experience with just you in the store.
- ALWAYS 6FT APART- We have reworked our process to give you the best care while maintaining a 6ft distance.
- PLEXIGLASS GUARD- Extra protection during your appointment
- HAND SANITIZERS- Our experienced opticians will sanitize their hands before, during and after each appointment. There is also sanitizer readily available to you.
- SANITIZE COMMON AREAS- We do this before and after each appointment. As well as sanitize all the frames.
- MASKS- Our staff will always have a masks on. We encourage you to also wear one. We may ask you to take it off periodically to see how a frame fits and looks on you.
- GLOVES- We are happy to wear them should you feel more comfortable and we have extras if you would like them too.
- NO TOUCH PAYMENT- We will send you a secure link via text or email for payment.
We also curbside pick-up and drop-offs for anything you may need.
Should you prefer to stay in the comfort of your own home we are also providing virtual eyewear styling appointments. Click here for more info.
Thank you so much for your support!