We’re happy to assist you at any point during the scheduling process! You can reach us by call or text at (608) 231-3937, or via email at email@example.com.
For your convenience, we offer self-scheduling for most appointment types through our patient portal! However, please reach out to us directly for help with the following:
- Canceling or rescheduling an existing appointment
- If we’ve notified you that your lenses are ready to cut to size, as we need to ensure optician availability
How to Schedule through our Patient Portal
- Click ‘Schedule an Appointment’ below.
- Choose any date that you prefer. For same-day scheduling, please call or text the store.
- Choose the Reason for the appointment:
- Frame/Lens Styling: Choose this option if you’d like to browse for new frames or update the lenses in a pair you already own.
- Pick up: If you have a pair of glasses that are ready for pickup, please choose this option.
- Adjustment/Repair: Please select this appointment type if your frame needs a small adjustment or fix (for example, your frame is askew or slipping down your nose, or you need to replace a nosepad or screw). For anything else, please contact us directly so we can walk you through a solution. Your comfort is important to us!
- Click ‘search’ for a list of our open timeslots.
- Once you select the appointment type, you’ll be asked to register with our patient portal so we’re able to contact you.
After booking, you will receive a confirmation text from a staff member. Please contact us if you have not heard back by the next business day. We look forward to working with you!
Vision Plan Information
We work with vision plans on an out-of-network basis. For many plans, we can look up your benefits and submit your reimbursement claims directly. Please contact us for more information regarding your benefits or about vision plans in general.